KeTech are looking for 2 talented and enthusiastic engineering professionals to join our engineering team.
You will be an integral part of the project delivery team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be allocated projects and your primary function will be executing the project engineering tasks under the instruction of the Project Manager.
This is a generalist engineering role, requiring a broad range of engineering skills. The emphasis is on detailed electrical design, test definition, design verification/validation of server based and client based applications.
- A graduate engineer (or HND with equivalent experience) with a minimum of 2- 5 years experience
- Experience of low frequency analogue and digital hardware design
- Recent experience in an electrical/electronic equipment development environment, following the development cycle from concept to final acceptance
- Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Flexible with the commitment to go the ‘extra mile’
- Likely to have developed a number of small to medium sized electrical/electronic solutions
- A working knowledge of embedded microcontrollers and firmware coding
- Knowledge of Microchip PIC family
- Rail Industry experience
- Familiarity with rail standards and their customer-specific assurance processes
- Awareness of the role of a PICOT for Retail Comms and DOO systems
Salary Dependent on skills and experience
Travel: To client site and other company sites as required. Travel expenses reimbursed.
Hours 37.5 per week
Benefits 25 days Annual Leave + 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
Annual Pay Review
Contributory Pension Scheme
Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme